Call Us Now For A Free Quote (02) 9939 0145
At the end of a lease the tenant has obligations under the lease to return the premises in the condition defined by the lease on expiry.
As a tenant your make good must be carried out strictly within the time frame in order to avoid unnecessary additional rental payments, within budget and with attention to detail in order to provide a standard of quality which is acceptable to the building owner. FCI have undertaken many make good projects and have a good understanding of the needs of both outgoing tenant and building owner/manager.
We will provide advice on your make good obligations to ensure that your make good is completed in the most cost effective, efficient and hassle free way possible for your business.
A scope of works for a make good project will typically include:
- The removal of furniture and fittings
- Removal of all tenant installed partitions
- Painting walls to original colour codes
- Replacing/restoring floor coverings as required
- Removal of all tenant installed power and data cabling and provide certification on completion
- Restoring fire and mechanical services to original base building layout
- Reconfiguring and replacing lighting/exit and emergency lighting back to base building layout and provide certification on completion
- Repairing/replacement of grid ceilings
- Thorough cleaning of all internal and external areas
FCI has the experience and the skilled tradesmen to plan and manage your entire project to make it as stress free as possible.
Our Make Good Service offers:
- Advice on your make good obligations and a personalised service
- A prompt quote and competitive pricing
- Management of the multiple trades involved in a make good project
- Fast, efficient turnaround.
- High quality workmanship, by our experienced, professional, fully licensed and insured tradesmen dedicated to your project
We ensure your project is cost effective, fast and hassle – free.
Call us Now for a Free Quote on your Make Good Project – (02) 9939 0145 or Click Here to email us.
We will help you regarding – make good provision, commercial make good, office make good, make good specialists.
An after view: